Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Show UK - 5th to 6th December 2015 Birmingham NEC

Well... I'm still waiting for the free all-expense paid trip I won (first to reply--see post #6 above) to the UK to be part of this wonderful extravaganza. :cool:
Sorry, I have decided to pay all expenses and offer accomodation to one of our newest forum members (see below)... And judges decision is final :p:p:p

221722re161iimmhn96me6.jpg

Does anyone want a free pair of tickets to this? I was planning to go with my girlfriend but we broke up(ok she dumped me lol after over two years of dating :/) so there is no point in flying from the US to the UK anymore just for this.

The tickets are e tickets. I don't know if an ID is required

Does anyone want a free pair of tickets to this? I was planning to go with my girlfriend but we broke up(ok she dumped me lol after over two years of dating :/) so there is no point in flying from the US to the UK anymore just for this.

The tickets are e tickets. I don't know if an ID is required

Condolences on your breakup but Since I'm Welsh I think it fitting that the tickets go to me.
P.S. with my wife being Welsh also I can say you've escaped that bullet!

Reactions: worldsoutro
the show name almost killed it for me and the thought of the general public who are 'right into drones'… but I'll probably make the effort and go on Sunday.

I assume that it'll be appropriate to bring all my kit and walk around with the transmitter around my neck and the inspire strapped to my backpack - just so everyone knows i'm right into drones - and I might also bring the old phantom and fly it either around and/or as high as possible over the the car park, just so everyone outside knows i'm right into drones too?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk