Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones,
Drones are the future of humanity, for patrolling, shipping, lives savings, inspection, transportation and other applications,
As part of my Thesis I decided to run a study regarding pilots main concerns, as a drone pilot my main concern is Hitting someone due to a drone malfunction or even to be liable of 3rd party damages, study results are not confidential, I will be happy to share them, Hopfully many of you will participate so we get better understanding regarding your concerns.

This research is meant for our use and your personal detail won't be shared with anyone (you may also answer anonymously.)

The Drone Quiz

Hope its oK,

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,
I am drone pilot for more than 3 years, therefore I decided to run my Thesis on Drones,
Drones are the future of humanity, for patrolling, shipping, lives savings, inspection, transportation and other applications,
As part of my Thesis I decided to run a study regarding pilots main concerns, as a drone pilot my main concern is Hitting someone due to a drone malfunction or even to be liable of 3rd party damages, study results are not confidential, I will be happy to share them, Hopfully many of you will participate so we get better understanding regarding your concerns.

This research is meant for our use and your personal detail won't be shared with anyone (you may also answer anonymously.)

The Drone Quiz

Hope its oK,

Thanks!
It would have been better if you had asked permission before posting this.
Forum polls are one thing but this is utilising our community for your own thesis.
It would also be nice if you introduce yourself (in Introductions) instead of making this your first post!

Reactions: pixl45
Excuse me for saying so, but this questionnaire reads less like thesis study, and more like market feasibility research for parachutes. There's nothing wrong with asking the questions, but it really doesn't feel like scholarly research.

Perhaps I'm wrong... but I'm suspicious. Since you've only been a member of this community for a half hour, do you care to let the active members here know where you're studying? Most of the questions are very leading -- they seem to be selling the idea of parachutes as part of the inquiry.

Reactions: RogerRamjet
Hi,
I'm taking part of a program at he Green River,
I never thought there is something wrong to share my research with other professionals, I also posted those questions with 3 other drone forums and didn't get any negative comments such here,
Drones are part of my life, always been and always will, I wanted to get REAL answers from people who breathe drones like me,
I will take down this post,
Sorry,

Reactions: SanCap
Hi,
I never thought there is something wrong to share my research with other professionals, I also posted those questions with 3 other drone forums and didn't get any negative comments such here,
Drones are part of my life, always been and always will, I wanted to get REAL answers from people who breathe drones like me,
Sorry,
It's just a case of courtesy, that's all.
Like I said, it would have been nice if.
1. You had introduced yourself on the forum and to the community initially
2. Asked permission first for what is effectively mining the community for information.

The survey can run (for now) and if members wish to contribute I'm sure they will.

Excuse me for saying so, but this questionnaire reads less like thesis study, and more like market feasibility research for parachutes. There's nothing wrong with asking the questions, but it really doesn't feel like scholarly research.

Perhaps I'm wrong... but I'm suspicious. Since you've only been a member of this community for a half hour, do you care to let the active members here know where you're studying? Most of the questions are very leading -- they seem to be selling the idea of parachutes as part of the inquiry.

Totally agree. Parachute market viability study.

Reactions: pixl45
Hi,
Sorry,

What's" the Green River" ? It would be helpful if your postings were less cryptic. i.e. I am a graduate student in such and such college and enrolled in the _____ program. Am writing my graduate thesis in the viability of UAV/UAS recovery systems, etc. etc.. (colleges do not call them drones) and the title of my thesis is ________________.etc. etc.

What's" the Green River" ? It would be helpful if your postings were less cryptic. i.e. I am a graduate student in such and such college and enrolled in the _____ program. Am writing my graduate thesis in the viability of UAV/UAS recovery systems, etc. etc.. (colleges do not call them drones) and the title of my thesis is ________________.etc. etc.

I suspect no further reply will be forthcoming. Didn't pass the sniff test for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44