Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DroneBase Introduction

Reaction score
Thought I would create a quick thread and introduce myself. I'm over at DroneBase, an on-demand drone services startup that links pilots like you with our customers. I know that there are a few other companies out there like us and I think its great that the market and entrepreneurs are continuing to push commercial drone services as a true profession. Would love to connect with everyone on the forum. We've got pilots across the US and are making happy customers with some amazing aerial videos and images. Thanks guys!

Onward and upward!

Nick
www.dronebase.com

Reactions: m_flight and Soflms
Thought I would create a quick thread and introduce myself. I'm over at DroneBase, an on-demand drone services startup that links pilots like you with our customers. I know that there are a few other companies out there like us and I think its great that the market and entrepreneurs are continuing to push commercial drone services as a true profession. Would love to connect with everyone on the forum. We've got pilots across the US and are making happy customers with some amazing aerial videos and images. Thanks guys!

Onward and upward!

Nick
www.dronebase.com
I Just signed up. I sent a link to my website for the example video. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I Just signed up. I sent a link to my website for the example video. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Saw you come through. Pushed you to the next phase. Great to have you interested! Hope its not too humid out there in South Florida.

Onward and upward!

Nick
www.dronebase.com
Hey Nick,
Its Maurice! Nice to see you on here Nick! Will be definetly signing up soon...

Reactions: Nick DroneBase
Nick, pm me if you need someone to film in Ireland as we are UK based and have CAA approval for aerial work

Cheers

Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey guys, would love to but unfortunately the budget is pretty small so we have to find a pilot that is local b/c the travel + expenses is not reimbursed unfortunately :(

Onward and upward!

Nick
www.dronebase.com
Nick,

Is there a mechanism to add properties not listed in the DB map?

Right now, there isn't that ability unfortunately in the platform. We may add that in the future.

For now:

We have a pilot submission form (found below) that can help you provide structured information. Please fill out the form carefully and follow instructions, or else we may not be able to manage the data. After that, we'll work to get the property on the map as soon as possible.

Address Submission

Wish I could start flying with DB. I'm 17, have my part 107 and private pilots license, Inspire 2, fully equipped to do pano missions but I guess I have to wait another year.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Right now, there isn't that ability unfortunately in the platform. We may add that in the future.

For now:

We have a pilot submission form (found below) that can help you provide structured information. Please fill out the form carefully and follow instructions, or else we may not be able to manage the data. After that, we'll work to get the property on the map as soon as possible.

Address Submission
Thanks Nick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool