Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drones not wanted in State Parks

It's location is marked on the second map I posted. Although it's probably a generalization.

image.jpg Valley of fire looks too close to the test flight restriction to allow drones.

So there are no laws at the moment.It's so freaking easy to place a sign and you're not allowed to do your hobby.I think I put a sign in my garden that no cellphones are allowed in my area.

It does not exist except that you can actually look into it from some high spots outside of installation. Google Groom Lake for a map.
scary that the governments have so many things to hide in knowlidge and technology... mankind would be a lot further if research was not held back from the people... fossil free energy,anti gravity flying uas.... but that is how it is... can't change it and have to be happy with what we have - get :)
thanks for the info Mazz, i will check it. really interested... back when google earth was new i think i remember seeing area 51... :) eventually they took it down like a lot of other stuff...

Yes, definitely the east entrance to VOF. VOF is an amazing place and it would be nice to fly through it, but before long I'd bet ALL national and state parks will be off limits to drones without special permits. My guess is that many of the managers of these places imagine what it would be like if every park had dozens of drones zipping along at any given time. Sucks, but what you gonna do...

Brian

Reactions: John Archer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop