Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual case for Inspire 1 AND P2!

That's a pretty cool case. Its made by GPC and is the same actual case that they use for the Inspire flight mode case, I know because I just got one. It would be really handy to be able to carry both drones together BUT it would mean that you always had to carry them together. I quite like having my Phantom in its own much smaller carry case because it means it can always be in the back of my truck. The GPC case is pretty huge.Snapshot 2 (10-03-2015 3-31 p.m.).png

Reactions: britchris1
Does anyone know if this case leaves the i1 in landing mode with the camera attached? If so, I'm in. It doesn't indicate either way on the website.

Does anyone know if this case leaves the i1 in landing mode with the camera attached? If so, I'm in. It doesn't indicate either way on the website.

If you select the side bar photos and go to the photo with the phantom foam mod removed, clearly the landing gear is down. Disclaimer: it's only what I'm seeing lol.. Very much interested myself but wandering where you store the phantom batteries? I have 8 T48 and 8 P2 batteries.

Ya, I thought it "looked" like that also, but wanted to hear someone from the case company confirm this. I also wondered about the Phantom batteries. We would need storage for at least 7 or more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop