Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual Control settings for slave controller

Reaction score
Hello

Is it possible to change the settings for stick control mode on the slave controller ? If yes how do you do it, i cant seem to find the right settings to do that.
When i work with different DOP´s on film and they control the cam and gimble, they sometimes want to turn the stick mode on the tilt. So stick down is cam down and stick up is cam up, and sometimes the opposite. Can you do it and how do you do it ? I fly vith the cendence controller and the DOP get the original I2 controller.

Thanks

Interesting topic! I wouldn’t know however. Stick up = camera down is for most DOP’s the right feeling since it’s the same feeling as a tripod-head.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Yes if anyone knows the answer to the OP question I would like to know as well. Don’t use my slave remote very often but I would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this subject asap.

Yes if anyone knows the answer to the OP question I would like to know as well. Don’t use my slave remote very often but I would appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this subject asap.
So do I take that as I am not correct with the above post? I was positive that I had done it that way.
Sorry about that.

Reactions: Double D Drones
Hi, I fly dual controller with I1. You can change the stick direction from djigo app on the second controller. If remember correct, when in the settings menu you have to drag and drop the icons describing the different directions over the stick icon place holders.

tin the go4 app on the slave you can set custom mode for the sticks and i think you can drag what ever action on to each stick with out getting the whole rig out to check im not 100 % sure but i will drag the rig out tomorrow if there hasnt been a full answer if you want

Reactions: Rocketmann
right ive just checked and in custom on the slave you can drag the icons so that up is down right is left ... or up is up etc etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry