Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Early morning flight above the clouds

No cow expert here, but that cow (veal correct translation?) looks to be in perfect\normal shape.

Clearly it isn't a full grown one.

Anyway, nice pictures! :)

Edit: OP nice video. Don't mind the flaming guys. they got nothing better to do. ;)

As long as you fly 'safe' and don't take any risk you should be fine. But a good idea is to keep the high flying to a minimum. And always check www.flightradar24.com before takeoff, at least there you can see if theres any aircrafts around (I think every aircraft with people in it will show up there, i could be totally wrong though).

A lot bigger chance to hit a human on the ground than even see a aircraft from the inspire..But people seems to forget that and fly all over people\buildings\traffic and whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuxevil
I was wrong in resorting to name calling. Please, accept my sincere apology...

Gotcha! LOL!
dawson.gif

:D

With all thee talk about collisions with big planes, I have to wonder what would really happen should an Inspire collide with a jet.
My guess is, the Inspire will crash but th plane will not. If the jet ingests the Inspire, my guess is that the engine would assume it was a turkey or Canada Geese. I don't think major damage would occur except maybe the fan blades might be damaged but I don't know.
In either case, the plane will not crash.
If the Inspire hits a Cessna's prop, then yes, there could be an issue but even then, I'm sure the Cessna would be able to land just the same.
I think the paranoia about collisions with UAV's is over doing it just a bit.
Fly safe and avoid airports just the same.

With all thee talk about collisions with big planes, I have to wonder what would really happen should an Inspire collide with a jet.
My guess is, the Inspire will crash but th plane will not. If the jet ingests the Inspire, my guess is that the engine would assume it was a turkey or Canada Geese. I don't think major damage would occur except maybe the fan blades might be damaged but I don't know.
If the Inspire hits a Cessna's prop, then yes, there could be an issue but even then, I'm sure the Cessna would be able to land just the same.

"In either case, the plane will not crash." !! What? Thats ridiculous assumption to make based on your own admission of a "guess" and a "but I dont know". Sorry but cant take you statement seriously.

There was a report recently...I'm sure some else maybe bookmarked the link... which reported much more damage would be done by lithium, metal, carbon fibre etc than birdy flesh and bone.

Last edited:
Better than guessing... Toy Drone Risk More Costly and Dangerous than Birds in Plane Strike New Study Indicates | Aerokinetics

I expected something like this.
Anyway, I'm not some one who is flying unsafe and who premanently looking for situations like this. I'm living in place far from big cities where is absolutely no commercial or any other flights which safety can be threatened, and of course that I'm taking care very much about safety where ever I'm flying.

@The Editor Unfortunately still no any law here in Serbia about UAV, and it should be asap.
We all are talking about responsible flying and you fly responsible.None uf us know where you flew and your regulations.So if you thought this was responsible,so be it.Allthough I don't like these videos(boring) it was your choice Bracinac.So happy flying

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk