Early morning flight above the clouds

No cow expert here, but that cow (veal correct translation?) looks to be in perfect\normal shape.

Clearly it isn't a full grown one.

Anyway, nice pictures!

Edit: OP nice video. Don't mind the flaming guys. they got nothing better to do.

As long as you fly 'safe' and don't take any risk you should be fine. But a good idea is to keep the high flying to a minimum. And always check www.flightradar24.com before takeoff, at least there you can see if theres any aircrafts around (I think every aircraft with people in it will show up there, i could be totally wrong though).

A lot bigger chance to hit a human on the ground than even see a aircraft from the inspire..But people seems to forget that and fly all over people\buildings\traffic and whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuxevil
No cow expert here, but that cow (veal correct translation?) looks to be in perfect\normal shape.

Clearly it isn't a full grown one.

Anyway, nice pictures!
Give it a few more months then put it on the BBQ!

Reactions: Kilrah

With all thee talk about collisions with big planes, I have to wonder what would really happen should an Inspire collide with a jet.
My guess is, the Inspire will crash but th plane will not. If the jet ingests the Inspire, my guess is that the engine would assume it was a turkey or Canada Geese. I don't think major damage would occur except maybe the fan blades might be damaged but I don't know.
In either case, the plane will not crash.
If the Inspire hits a Cessna's prop, then yes, there could be an issue but even then, I'm sure the Cessna would be able to land just the same.
I think the paranoia about collisions with UAV's is over doing it just a bit.
Fly safe and avoid airports just the same.

"In either case, the plane will not crash." !! What? Thats ridiculous assumption to make based on your own admission of a "guess" and a "but I dont know". Sorry but cant take you statement seriously.

There was a report recently...I'm sure some else maybe bookmarked the link... which reported much more damage would be done by lithium, metal, carbon fibre etc than birdy flesh and bone.

Last edited:
Better than guessing... Toy Drone Risk More Costly and Dangerous than Birds in Plane Strike New Study Indicates | Aerokinetics

We all are talking about responsible flying and you fly responsible.None uf us know where you flew and your regulations.So if you thought this was responsible,so be it.Allthough I don't like these videos(boring) it was your choice Bracinac.So happy flying

Last edited: