Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

East River

Nice, like how you show the map, however you might want to look at B4U fly. I understand NY is pretty much all a no fly zone and cops there enforce it wholeheartedly. A popular YouTuber discovered that the ONLY legal way to fly and film in NYC is launching from the river and flying only over the river, which looks like for the most part you did. I was under the impression that Miami was mostly open for flight, basing myself on the UAV forecast map, but then realized settings in the app were not showing me all the different classes of airspace and its restrictions, which when corrected showed me that there are hospitals with heliports everywhere, plus police heliports. these are mostly warning zones, but you have to watch your altitude and keep your ears and eyes open for traffic. NY has very high aerial traffic. That said, those are very nice photos, I find aerial photography at night very challenging, processing usually has to be pretty hard and makes for unnatural look, these photos are very natural and not overdone, good job!

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo