Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

EJH Precision Prop Balancers.

Reaction score
DJI_I_TIP_II-1.jpg

Hi All,
I'm EJ with EJH Precision Prop Balancers.
I build precision self-centering prop balancers for several different models of drones with self tightening props. Recently I have had numerous requests to build a precision self-centering balancer for the DJI Inspire which is my NEWEST Addition to the EJH Self-Centering Precision Prop Balancer Line.
Can be purchased on eBay or just send me a pm. My balancers are unique as they are engineered to offer the most precise and accurate reading than any other prop balancer to date. It's made with small precision ground tool steel rods that are cut and tempered to give some flexibility & threaded tips that are cnc machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Each balancer comes with it's own protective storage tube. I invite you to read product reviews from feedback on eBay.
INTRODUCING:

The EJH Precision Prop Balancer DJI Inspire
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Prop-Balanc...118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4abee12e

Thank you but you are out of date.
The Inspire now ships with non threaded quick release props and all existing Inspire owners are sent QR props and adapters FOC.

If anyone has a damaged quick release prop with a quick release adapter that they could send me, I'll send a free prop balancer once the new model is complete for the quick release. Basically I just need the hub off the prop and quick release system to work off of for my design.

Thanks,
EJ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters