Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epic 2 Mile Fly Away!

Gyroscope MOD: 0.01
Acceleration MOD: 0.99
Compass MOD: 1433-1492 (Rapid fluctuate between these values)

Hope this helps :)

Harry, sorry to get back so late but.........these numbers are good and do help not for your past experience but now you know how to find them. You should always check before every flight, if the compass MOD is not within 1400-1600 DO NOT FLY!! I'm guessing that was the issue with your fly away. From where it landed, maybe you took off too close to your car (big metal objects, from what I've read are not good for the compass) Move it away a couple of feet and check the numbers again. Only take off if the compass MOD is within range.

Saw your other thread with local fliers, you should be good to go, wish you the best.

Very helpful, thank you for sharing.

You and all others are welcome, but I didn't make it and can't take credit. Mark C. did and I would like to see the MODS sticky it somewhere for all us new folks.

Harry, sorry to get back so late but.........these numbers are good and do help not for your past experience but now you know how to find them. You should always check before every flight, if the compass MOD is not within 1400-1600 DO NOT FLY!! I'm guessing that was the issue with your fly away. From where it landed, maybe you took off too close to your car (big metal objects, from what I've read are not good for the compass) Move it away a couple of feet and check the numbers again. Only take off if the compass MOD is within range.

Saw your other thread with local fliers, you should be good to go, wish you the best.
thankyou for guidance, i will use it 100%

Reactions: LockMD
This is my first post here. I know our list might be a little OTT for some, but we are beginners and this is how we do it. Thought some might find it helpful. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Reactions: Arsh and Gus
Good stuff James! Any chance you could upload in word or any other editable version? Much apreciated!

If that thing hit my little girl I would track you down and make you eat every last **** piece of that china bull****. Then you would go to jail

If I ate it, fed by you, I'd be dead anyhow and you'd go to jail. LOL

Really? Someone has to pull the BAN TRIGGER on this JERK!

Mark my words, some one is going to be killed by one of these things. Its total bull**** that nobody on this forum thinks this is a ridiculous risk to the public. If that thing hit my little girl I would track you down and make you eat every last ****** piece of that china bull***** Then you would go to jail. I still follow this forum to see if DJI is going to actually fix these serious issues. If it was a little toy it wouldn't matter. The thing can fly north of 60mph! They have a mind of there own. We use to hold manufactures accountable, now we have been reduced to market hype sucking kool aid drinking morons.

Jerk,
I have read you comments and it seems to me that all you do criticize people here, why must you waste so much energy on this forum, it almost sounds like your head is about to explode... Relax! I don't want to see you kill yourself from so much stress....

Mark my words, some one is going to be killed by one of these things. Its total bull**** that nobody on this forum thinks this is a ridiculous risk to the public. If that thing hit my little girl I would track you down and make you eat every last ******** piece of that china bull****. Then you would go to jail. I still follow this forum to see if DJI is going to actually fix these serious issues. If it was a little toy it wouldn't matter. The thing can fly north of 60mph! They have a mind of there own. We use to hold manufactures accountable, now we have been reduced to market hype sucking kool aid drinking morons.

In some ways I agree with you it's just the way you put it. It's a bit similar to the loaded gun scenario put it in the wrong hands and you're asking for trouble but in the right hands it can do good. Thinking out of the box it might not be too long before somebody or organisation uses something like these thing to do harm. Just saying what others might be thinking. After all these things can carry quite a payload and they are very accurate and a cheaper alternative to some other delivery systems if you get my drift. Any way that's enough of that.

Any feedback from dji on the issue OP? Y'all that aren't well experienced in atti really need to get yourself an ipad and take advantage of the simulator. Turn up the wind then practice flight maneuvers. Only way I learned to fly collective pitch nitro heli's years ago. The price of an ipad is cheap when the software is free!

Reactions: Harry Nicholson
I would love to practice the sim.
Too bad mines at dji for repairs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry