ERROR Gyroscope bias

View attachment 3881 New to the Inspire and missed a beautiful sunset with rainbow tonight because the AC would not take off due to this error
I have not seen this error before but it would indicate it refers to the IMU. Have you completed a successful IMU calibration on a solid level surface with no vibrations? What are your sensor values?

Some one posted on a FB page that you should only fly with a 100% full battery? Any comments on this. SI am thinking if I did a 5 min flight and land should the battery be replaced with one 100% charge. Cant really see what the issue would be unless its an Inspire thing.

You are strongly advised to start a day's flying on a full 100% battery. You can do a series of short flights but you should not try to use a partially discharged battery over several days. Be careful when using a battery that was charged several days before and certainly not over a week before as they can lose charge while still indicating 100%.

Hi

Roger that. I would always start the day with all packs charged the night before anyway. I was more thinking multiple short flights on one pack. I would not initiate a flight on a pack with less that 60% anyway.
As example. I fly for 5 mins on one shot, land power down, move location and fly again. Or like yesterday waiting for the Sun to set and burst through the cloud. where I don't really want the AC just sat there in the sky then have to land to change packs and miss he moment!