UK Estate Agent Drone Photographer?

Y
You remind me of myself
& then I met @DennisR
I'll take the night photo down @lake_flyer if you find it to be offensive... only for you

I'll take the night photo down @lake_flyer if you find it to be offensive... only for you
I am not offended by your photo which is beautiful. And 2 years ago I would have been as proud as you are. I wish there was this world where we could just do anything we wanted. But there isn't. And there won't be. I would like to fly over the busy port of Rotterdam at night. What a great picture it would be. But unless I get a special permit (AND a IFR rating) I will never be able to do it.

Not aiming at you at all. It's just that as long as you find pictures like this on a hobby forum, the world isn't ready yet for less rules, only more.

Sorry Slim - Have taken them down - Happy for them to go into Photos and Videos.

I thank you all for your advice as you say about taking control of the situation I always ask onlookers to stay were they are and keep hold of any children and dogs ( they are more likely to run towards the aircraft ) and then land my aircraft at lest 50 meters away and power down

I put a box of my business cards outside of my landing zone, people love free info and it's got me work on a few occasions. Once landed I go and chat with them and invite them in as long as they agree to listen to my instruction, they can then see the 2nd monitor and converse. People form a line at some locations!