Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Excited to join forum

Reaction score
Hello from Oregon.

Since purchasing my Inspire Pro in late April I have found this forum very useful. So far the new Inspire has flown without any issues other than a bad gimbal which was replaced within a week. Been test flying these past several week working through the app interface and love it so far. Past experience was with my phantom 2 (bought late 2013) with go-pro 3 black, in addition to many years of multiple electric fixed wing RC aircraft.

Finally got my 333 exemption first week in May and am excited to push ahead with commercial operations.

Bob

Independence OR

Hello from Oregon.

Since purchasing my Inspire Pro in late April I have found this forum very useful. So far the new Inspire has flown without any issues other than a bad gimbal which was replaced within a week. Been test flying these past several week working through the app interface and love it so far. Past experience was with my phantom 2 (bought late 2013) with go-pro 3 black, in addition to many years of multiple electric fixed wing RC aircraft.

Finally got my 333 exemption first week in May and am excited to push ahead with commercial operations.

Bob

Independence OR
Hi Bob and welcome to Inspirepilots. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb