Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Faa Registration Expiring

Reaction score
I had forgotten and this was just posted in a few of our other forums .
I just C&P this from tcope and msinger ./
Just a quick note... if you registered yourself with the FAA when the registration initially was required, your registration expires now or soon. It was good from 2015 - 2018.

Getting Started
Log into your FAA account here and reprint your registration. It should now show it expires in 2020.
Been posted please delete Mods .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: slim.slamma
My first one only says from 12/21/2015 -12/21/2018 but now reads like yours .
Kinda funny too as that is where I was born.
IMG_2164.jpegScreen Shot 2018-12-07 at 2.30.03 PM.png

Last edited:
My first one only says from 12/21/2015 -12/21/2018 but now reads like yours .
Kinda funny too as that is where I was born.
View attachment 23345View attachment 23346
I am super confused. I registered in 2016 and got a number that I was originally told should be put on all of my drones, now through dronezone I have registered the all individually. My question is what is the original number for that (btw) now says that it expires in 2020.

What I posted is just a 336 and that # goes on all my drones .Like I'm registered and my # associates my drones to me . Not sure if that's what you are asking me mb.
I see you 107 so yes all your drones have different #'s .

What I posted is just a 336 and that # goes on all my drones .Like I'm registered and my # associates my drones to me . Not sure if that's what you are asking me mb.
I see you 107 so yes all your drones have different #'s .
Thanks for th reply dirkclod. Yes I am 107. I think what’s happening is that I originally got hat number before I was 107, so my guess is that it is no longer relevant to me and I should just let it expire.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for th reply dirkclod. Yes I am 107. I think what’s happening is that I originally got hat number before I was 107, so my guess is that it is no longer relevant to me and I should just let it expire.
Don't let it expire. It covers you for Hobby Flying for now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondZogue