Facing problems with video transimition

Reaction score
the very first day I bought Mavic Pro - I'm facing problems. The major problems. And it's been awhile, like two months already. But I have not had much time to fly around after buying it. I bought it in Lithuania and been preparing for my trip to USA. Now - I'm USA trying to capture beautiful shots but I'm all the time facing problem:

Problem:

The video that's transmission from drone to my phone always lags and doesn't not show normal view. When it sometimes show normally there I'm still facing ping/lag. Distance doesn't not matter for this problem: sometimes I'm 300ft away and it's starts doing no normal image/video to drone and sometimes when I'm like 5ft from the drone.

The drone and controller firmware are up to the latest.

Now I had found one particular problem:

When I tried to fly the drone without SD card inserted - the drone flew like I've have not seen before. No lag, no delay. Distance doesn't matter. I flew for 5 minutes. Then I inserted SD card to the drone (drone was already working/controller/phone with the app also was working) - there were no problems, everything was working perfectly. I used the original 16GB card that comes with a drone.

Today (on August 5th) I tried the old way (I thought it was something to do with my Samsung SD card. I started flying and everything was bad like always - to normal video, lag and all that. Then I turned off everything, took out the SD card from the drone - booted everything (phone/app controller drone) flew for a second without the SD card - everything is OK, working perfectly. I inserted the SD card. Started to flying and everything was OK, but! after 4 minutes of filming and flying everything went bad like always. No footage, transfer video is bad.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you in advance, friends. What shall I do? I tried with the original SD card and Samsung Evo 64GB card that I used from the first time I bought the drone.

"Latest firmware and software" raises a flag. Unfortunately, when it comes to Firmware, "newer" is not "better." I highly recommend you roll back your firmware and software to these versions:

App: 4.0.8
Aircraft: 01.03.0700
Remote Controller: 01.03.0700

And once you roll back your FW and software, leave these databases alone at the following versions:

Flight Database: 00.00.01.04
Basic App Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.05
Precise App Fly Safe Database: 01.00.01.05

This combination is rock solid and should serve you well for the remaining life of the drone. I also recommend the 32 channel hack in "custom" mode.

Good luck.

D

I had this problem with my brand new Mavic Pro. Turns out it was a manufacture issue. I sent it back and DJI replaced it. I have seen quite a few others with the same issue...

DJI can help with this kind of problem let them check your drones so that it will safely manipulate the problem