Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FCC/CE Mode Setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On my Phantom, I had to move from CE compliance to FCC compliance to get greater range. In the Inspire manual, all I see is that it will support either mode. Is there a setting somewhere to get greater power, or does it automatically get to FCC?

FCC and CE aren't modes they are just compliance standards. With the Vision there was a difference because of a rule difference with regards to the power of 5.8GHz transmissions in the US vs the EU. The Inspire runs on 2.4GHz for the control signals and runs the same power output for both regions.

Ahh, that makes sense. I wish I could use my part 97 (ham) license for more output (there's an amateur band that overlaps with the part 15 2.4 GHz allocation). Imagine what this thing could do with a better antenna!

Reactions: damoncooper
On my Phantom, I had to move from CE compliance to FCC compliance to get greater range. In the Inspire manual, all I see is that it will support either mode. Is there a setting somewhere to get greater power, or does it automatically get to FCC?
Hello

If you use a iPad or iPhone you can you can skip the restriction and use the legal and complete FCC power of USA changing the region (European country) by EEUU country in general iPad or iPhone settings.

Best regards
Fly safe

Hello

If you use a iPad or iPhone you can you can skip the restriction and use the legal and complete FCC power of USA changing the region (European country) by EEUU country in general iPad or iPhone settings.

Best regards
Fly safe
how do you do that?

How to change your local iTunes Store and App Store country
If you're moving or otherwise want to change your iTunes Store and App Store at least semi-permanently, here's what to do.

Note: If you have subscriptions to Apple Music, iTunes Match, or another service attached to your local Apple ID, you'll need to cancel those first, then re-sign after you've switched over.

1. Launch Settings from your Home screen.
  2. Tap on iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap on Apple ID.
  4. Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
  5. Tap on Country/Region.

6. Tap on Change Country or Region.
  7. Choose a new country or region.
  8. Tap on Next.
  9. Tap on Agree to consent to the terms and conditions.
  10. Enter your payment details.
  11. Enter your billing information.
  12. Tap Next.
You'll now be set up in your new country and ready to go.

but how does changing it on the phone change it to fcc? on my ma I had to use fakegps

This doesnt work, does not change to fcc unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters