Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Finding Parts?

Reaction score
I am not sure why my posts keep getting removed as classifieds. I am not posting a classified, there is no questions as to a purchase or a sale but a question as to where I can source parts. It is a general question.

On that note I am trying to source the covers to the mainboard of my Inspire 2. I cracked the mounts and would rather not replace the whole unit as it is expensive. Would anyone know where I could try to source these parts from?

Thanks Michael

I am not sure why my posts keep getting removed as classifieds. I am not posting a classified, there is no questions as to a purchase or a sale but a question as to where I can source parts. It is a general question.

On that note I am trying to source the covers to the mainboard of my Inspire 2. I cracked the mounts and would rather not replace the whole unit as it is expensive. Would anyone know where I could try to source these parts from?

Thanks Michael
What do you call "the mainboard"? A snapshot will help ...

Hi Dobmatt,

Thanks for the reply. It's the unit at the front of the drone, you can order the part from DJI but with all the electronics which is super expensive. :/

Cheers Michael
HTB1jM7bl_dYBeNkSmLyq6xfnVXal.jpg_q50.jpgDJI-Inspire-2-drone-side.jpg

Thanks Michael
So you you are looking to BUY the part then! :rolleyes: .

The Cinecore cover isn't available as an end user item - you need to try eBay or similar for someone who is parting one out for spares.

Welcome to the forum, however, you are clearly looking to use this community to source and purchase the part you are after since you are posting on people's profiles to circumvent the community rules.

If you want to stay and abide by the rules we will be happy to have you. If you want to argue semantics and try and find ways to get around the community guidelines your membership will be short.

Your call.

Last edited:
Bad news ... This is CineCore module, the heart and brain of Inspire 2. To find just the housing will be next to impossible, I'm pretty sure. Scavenged modules may appear rarely on eBay, priced 500-750 USD, or much more if licensed. Show me detailed images of damage, maybe I will come up with solution ...

Hi Guys,

Sorry if I seem to be trying to navigate around the forum rules. I was hoping someone would say you should try these repair guys.

Thank you for the feedback. 3D printing would be awesome except it is aluminium and I am pretty sure it is structural so think it best to replace it properly.

I talked to a repair place that had a water damaged Inspire 2 that was a display model so maybe I can look at that as an option although they wanted to swap the parts which might be a difficult process.

I would have loved to talk directly to a DJI technician but it seems like there is a gap between support staff and actually technicians.

I'll keep hunting around but thank you for the support.

Cheers Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice