Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fire up the rumor mill

Struggling to understand why people are so keenly awaiting this - given the image quality issues of the inspire's camera. Much cheaper / easier to just buy a dedicated video cam and a tripod or shoulder rig.

The handheld mount will have a very limited ability to smooth out movement.

Why do they tell us about these things so far in advance... Makes us get fed up, and go buy an alternative.

Struggling to understand why people are so keenly awaiting this - given the image quality issues of the inspire's camera. Much cheaper / easier to just buy a dedicated video cam and a tripod or shoulder rig.

The handheld mount will have a very limited ability to smooth out movement.
. . . ummm, what you propose people buy? If you already own the inspire, it would seem to me to be neither cheaper or easier to buy a dedicated video camera and shoulder rig. I fully expect the handheld mount to do a great job of smoothing out movement. I filmed the following video with an Inspire strapped to the hood of my Can Am Maverick. If that gimbal can take the bumps out of a video like this, it surely can smooth out anything one could throw at it while holding it in their hand. The handheld mount would appear to be a highly capable accessory for the amateur filmmaker that already owns an Inspire.

Reactions: Sky
Is this where they announce another product that will slow down their dead turtle speed support?

d95cbc790bf150223450cab68cc01898.jpg

Nothing New Here[emoji13]!

Pretty bad when the Yuneeq Q500 4K which is half the price of the Inspire 1, comes WITH a nifty, fully functional handheld gimbal, but DJI can't get off their butts and get this one to market. Better get in the ballgame, DJI!

I've been using handheld video since the first gimbal came out in the P2. If you need a 4k handheld buy s P3 and hold the rear motors to get your shot.
The same thing can be done with the Inspire, but that's not really the point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry