Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware 1.4

Reaction score
Hi there,

Today I updated my inspire 1 from a 1.2.x firmware to 1.3.x by the traditional way. Copy the bin file to the SD Card update the RC, AC and all battery's.

After the DJI App Update I was able to download 1.4 and start the upgrade. After a successful upgrade message I still get a message that the AC, camera and Battery needs an upgrade.

And that's true,

App 2.4.0
RC 1.4.30
Camera 1.3.00.00
Firmware 1.3.00.00

How can I start the upgrade for the AC and the Camera?

thanks lot, Sven

Hi there,

Today I updated my inspire 1 from a 1.2.x firmware to 1.3.x by the traditional way. Copy the bin file to the SD Card update the RC, AC and all battery's.

After the DJI App Update I was able to download 1.4 and start the upgrade. After a successful upgrade message I still get a message that the AC, camera and Battery needs an upgrade.

And that's true,

App 2.4.0
RC 1.4.30
Camera 1.3.00.00
Firmware 1.3.00.00

How can I start the upgrade for the AC and the Camera?

thanks lot, Sven
Hi,
You need to unzip the v1.4.0.10 firmware and place it on the root directory of your micro SD card
Then without turning the RC on, turn on the aircraft and the update process will begin.
It will take between 18-22 mins to complete.
You will then need to update each of your batteries - they only take around 90 second each.

Reactions: MichaelS
ups, I thought the 1.4 update processes comes trough the app.
Now is see its available on dji.com as well. sooooory

have a great day, Sven

ups, I thought the 1.4 update processes comes trough the app.
Now is see its available on dji.com as well. sooooory

have a great day, Sven
Only the RC is updated through the app - the aircraft is still updated as before (via the MicroSD card on the camera).:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido