Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 stuck updating firmware

Reaction score
I'm prepping my i2 for a job and got the message on the app to update the firmware. I went ahead and did that and it's been stuck at 47% for way too long. Terrified of trying to reset it and bricking it instead. Any advice?

Ignore. I finally had no choice but to exit the app but when I went back in everything seemed to be ok. Crossing fingers!!!

Rule #1: Never update anything (software or firmware) unless something is broken or not functioning.
Rule #2: If something is broken and you have to update, never update the night before a shoot.

That's just good advice right there.

D

Rule #1: Never update anything (software or firmware) unless something is broken or not functioning.
Rule #2: If something is broken and you have to update, never update the night before a shoot.

That's just good advice right there.

D
Yeah, totally agree and have always been apprehensive updating firmware on DJI products. My shoot isn't for a week and I haven't flown my i2 for a while so I thought might be a good idea to get caught up. Not sure why I thought that instead of just test flying it without updating.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope