Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware update not working - bricked bird?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I've spent a significant portion of my weekend on with DJI chat (and boy is that painful) as my Inspire won't complete the firmware update. I also had to use a TB48 to even power it on as the included TB47 wouldn't power on (it also wouldn't show any sign of life connected to the charger). I have my log file from the updates attached in this link as well as a video showing what it's doing.

Log file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0kx1k3b7ud0lwv/logfile.pdf?dl=0

Video -
(disregard the purring sound - no idea what it is but it's not from the Inspire)

DJI simply said there's nothing else I can do. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Website
www.worldmediafilm.com
That sucks, I was petrified about doing the update, which I assumed was mandatory having had the inspire lock up on me at the previous update. luckily mine upgraded. I really fee for you though. Hope it works out and you don't have to RMA it back to DJI. keep us posted

Reaction score
Happy to say UAV Direct is overnighting me a brand new one and performing all updates and test flights prior to shipment today. They always go above and beyond. Looking forward to flying. Also frustrating to be staring at a P3 waiting on the iOS update.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneair