Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware update questions on the I2

Reaction score
Looking into buying a used I2. the owner says it probably needs a firmware update which means it does need a firmware update. Is the firmware updated on the I2 through a hardline with the DJI assistant program only or can it be done wirelessly through the Go4 app similar to the Mavic?
Also, If more than one update has passed can you just go with the latest update or do you have to go through each one to be completely up to date?

Reactions: Mheight724
Looking into buying a used I2. the owner says it probably needs a firmware update which means it does need a firmware update. Is the firmware updated on the I2 through a hardline with the DJI assistant program only or can it be done wirelessly through the Go4 app similar to the Mavic?
Also, If more than one update has passed can you just go with the latest update or do you have to go through each one to be completely up to date?
The update can be done through Assistant 2 or Wireless using GO4. Both ways work for I2. In Asstant 2 you can select the latest version whereby wireless will automatically install the latest version. I have never had to step through install each previous version in order to install the latest version update. Hope this helps.

I have a brand new I2 not updated yet because I was waiting for a back ordered camera. Do you think it matters if I go ahead and update everything in order to fly with the FPV camera and then update the Zenmuse when it arrives?

I have a brand new I2 not updated yet because I was waiting for a back ordered camera. Do you think it matters if I go ahead and update everything in order to fly with the FPV camera and then update the Zenmuse when it arrives?
I would think that would be fine. Then update again when your new camera arrives.

Reactions: snowghost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD