They don't owe us any explanation.
They don't owe us any explanation.
No I'm not easy to please, far from it actually. Read some of my other posts regarding p3/inspire ish. I mean what features weren't included that were advertised?Really?
Advertised features not delivered. Then they Deliver those features on a cheaper product?
And no explaination required?
I believe you are to easy to please.
But the simple truth is they will never explain it.
I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this information
Coming to an Inspire near you soon......
v126.96.36.199 Firmware Update
Camera 01.07.24.99 New
Main Control 02.00.05.10 New
Gimbal 01.16.00.76 New
Center Board 02.05.06.01 New
Air System Encoder 01.11.00.19 New
Air System Main Controller 01.07.00.03 New
Battery 03.06.00.00 New
Ground System Decoder 01.07.00.00 New
Ground System Main Controller 01.08.00.03 New
Vision Positioning System M0 02.00.00.01 New
Vision Positioning System M4 01.01.00.01
Air System USB transmitter 01.01.02.00 New
Ground System USB transmitter 01.03.01.00 New
Android APP v188.8.131.52 New
iOS APP v184.108.40.206 New
1. No-Fly zone added
2. Push Aircraft LED status to APP, in order to show pilot the LED status continually
3. Push the status that battery FULL-CYCLLE charge/discharge is required to APP
4. Add more detailed description to explain why Aircraft enter P-ATTI/ATTI mode
5. Reduce the possibility that aircraft switch to P-ATTI automatically when encountering interference or error itself during flight
6. Optimize the logic about GO-HOME. Allow the pilot to interrupt the aircraft climbing up by moving the accelerator stick up/down after the aircraft arrives 20m altitude.
7. Push more details to APP when aircraft is in GO-HOME mode
8. Hold the accelerator stick down at the very bottom for 3s, aircraft can be stopped if it is in takeoff state on the ground
9. Optimize the IMU calibration user experience
10. Altitude is limited to min[Maximum Altitude value set by pilot,120m] at most when GPS is not available
11. Add intelligent landing gear feature, landing gear will raise up at altitude 1.2m (for the 1st time) and down at 0.8m (every time). Pilot can put it ON/OFF in APP
12. Gimbal will stop moving if it detects that the USB port of camera is connected with other device
13. Solve the issue that gimbal may drift in sudden frequently during the flight
14. Optimize gimbal calibration feature
15. Optimize Vision Positioning System stability
16. Optimize the OSD display in HDMI device
17. Allow aircraft initialize and take off from moving surface
18. Alert user to full cycle charge/discharge to battery if battery not do full cycle charge/discharge for a long time
19. Alert user to do full charge when the battery is new for the first time flight
20. APP shows all_in_one firmware number instead of all components.
21. Add window altering user the distance between the new Home Point and old one when setting RC location as home point.
22. After upgrading this firmware, compass calibration is required.
23. After upgrading this firmware, aircraft will be locked. Need connect APP and trigger take-off to unlock.
Which missing features? If you're referencing GroundStation (the most common one), note that it's not advertised as a feature of the Phantom 3, it's advertised as a feature of the SDK for third parties to use. The Inspire 1 is not currently wired up for SDK access, but I'd be willing to bet it will be once the SDK is enabled for the Phantom 3.
Nope, even the Phantom 3 won't have it out of the box - they're leaving it to third-party apps via the SDK.Agree....guess you need to buy a phantom 3 to get it...
love the joe dirt quote, great line, applies to much in life.....No I'm not easy to please, far from it actually. Read some of my other posts regarding p3/inspire ish. I mean what features weren't included that were advertised?
Exactly, simple truth, they don't owe any one an explanation of any kind...maybe one day unisef will get into the uav business, but until then....
You do know that I mentioned fixes which are very important in my post right?Better fix existing things before thinking about adding more.
People who have problems with their machine at the moment would crucify you on the spot if you suggested fixing their problem should have to wait for your the new features you want to be implemented first...
To be fair, they do have info on it: The DJI SDKIm not sure why we are not seeing info about the following
- Groundstation (way point system)
- POI (point of interest)
Thanks for posting this. I have faith that we will have waypoints & POI sometime, by somebody.