Firmware V01.08.01.00 required

Thanks for the info!

Dear colleagues or anyone knows which old firmware version works with AF in lenses that were not supported by DJI (Olympus 35-100 or Olympus 14-42 and similar to Panasonic 45-176). Unfortunately, the latest software does not support AF but also makes huge problems with manual focus. I am desperate and I would like to revert the drone's software to some version that works with AF in these unusual lenses

I have a modded version with hight limits removed and nfz removed and speed increased

Reactions: An7on
¡Éxito! ¡Actualizado a WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00!

Gracias por la ayuda con la gente de archivos bin.
hola amigo disculpa que te moleste.. seguí todos sus pasos. Y el drone quedó haciendo tipido en los motores. Alguien sabe como salvarlo ?? Te paso algo parecido?

hola amigo disculpa que te moleste.. seguí todos sus pasos al momento de actualizarlo. Y el drone quedó haciendo tipido en los motores. Alguien sabe como salvarlo?? ¿Te paso algo parecido?

When I downgraded my inspires from fw 1.11 to fw 1.08 I didn't do the inbetween fw's I went straight to fw 1.08 with the magic debug file and it worked fine for the x3, z3 and x5 cameras
Are u still on here mate can u message me the step by step information so I can wrap my head around

When I downgraded my inspires from fw 1.11 to fw 1.08 I didn't do the inbetween fw's I went straight to fw 1.08 with the magic debug file and it worked fine for the x3, z3 and x5 cameras
do u still have the v1.08 file as i cant seem to find it anywhwere

Hi,
i am too searching for a v1.08 x3 panobot version to downgrade (not the version from the dji site)
if anyone could send me one that would be great.

kind regards
Gunnar