Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First flight! 1 question.

Reaction score
Hello all! I just got my inspire today updated everything and calibrated the IMU as well. First flight was great! One thing I did notice and my P3 was the same is when I take it up say 100ft or any altitude for that matter and let go of the sticks the bird rotates. Also when I take off and go forward it doesn't fly straight. Like I said my inspire and p3 do the same thing. Any ideas as to what it could be?

BTW the inspire is absolutely amazing! Completely different animal! In all honesty I believe my P3A will see ebay before the morning!

Hello all! I just got my inspire today updated everything and calibrated the IMU as well. First flight was great! One thing I did notice and my P3 was the same is when I take it up say 100ft or any altitude for that matter and let go of the sticks the bird rotates. Also when I take off and go forward it doesn't fly straight. Like I said my inspire and p3 do the same thing. Any ideas as to what it could be?

BTW the inspire is absolutely amazing! Completely different animal! In all honesty I believe my P3A will see ebay before the morning!

Did you do a compass calibration? Check your sensor values for compass. They should be between 1400 and 1600.

Yes I did a compass calibration. Values are 1498... I figured it out. When I was going I was not centered. I was causing it to yaw. In the racing world this is called driver mod lol. I guess this is the pilot mod!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop