Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Flight Photo

Reaction score
Website
www.wheelsee.net
So I got my Inspire today took it to the park behind my house and basically just took it up 30m and did an HDR of the city at Twilight. Thoughts?
GliiZme.jpg

looks nice! how long were the exposures, what software did you use to combine them?
the blue roofs are a bit distracting (the white surfaces pick up the blue sky very well). desaturating blue in the bottom portion of the image might be an idea.

looks nice! how long were the exposures, what software did you use to combine them?
the blue roofs are a bit distracting (the white surfaces pick up the blue sky very well). desaturating blue in the bottom portion of the image might be an idea.

mgumm1S.png

Turned the blues down a little bit using Darkeoom on iOS.

The original was a bracketed 3 image capture with a 2 second exposure. Brought into Lightroom and sent to Photoshop for HDR combining.

I wonder if you would let me try my hand with those images? I use a piece of software called LREnfuse (plugin out of Lightroom) to do exposure blending. I'm teetering on buying an Inspire, and would like to experiment with some RAW files. Any chance you could share a dropbox link with me?

Reactions: wheelsee
I wonder if you would let me try my hand with those images? I use a piece of software called LREnfuse (plugin out of Lightroom) to do exposure blending. I'm teetering on buying an Inspire, and would like to experiment with some RAW files. Any chance you could share a dropbox link with me?

Sure can I'll send over a dropbox link this evening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop