First gen. iPad mini not supported!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is EXTREMELY disappointing! I have a first generation iPad mini that I REALLY want to be able to use with my I1 for the onscreen display, but it isn't supported for the pilot app! Does anyone know of a hack to make this work? I really wish DJI would have included the first gen. Mini. I know it could have handle the interface and all. So know I am left wondering what to do to get the pilot app to work. My iPhone is just not a big enough screen for this app to do the job. Any suggestions? Someplace I can find an iPad mini refurbished somewhere in the ball park of $100.00 or something that's the correct version that works with the pilot app???

The processor is not fast enough to work with the streaming video from the Inspire. I had to upgrade from my first version of the iPad to the one with Retina display and the A7 processor. Apple gave me a $175 rebate for trading my old mini in for the newer model.

Thanks for the info and tip! I might give that a try...!

-Clint

The Mini1 worked on the .9 iOS bus as mentioned above the A5 engine doesn't work on the lat two new versions of the iOS.

I just took delivery of a new Mini2 for this very reason. The Mini1 is now demoted to playing iTunes.