Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Official Unbox ( In Thailand)

Wonderful. At least it arrived for someone. Anyone have luck finding operators manual yet so we can at least read up on the drone that we don't have yet?

Wonderful. At least it arrived for someone. Anyone have luck finding operators manual yet so we can at least read up on the drone that we don't have yet?

There is a glimpse of it in the video . The Dji Pilot app is not up yet .

Hey guys.. off topic but didn't anybody order from amazon direct ? any news ?

It's like having a pregnant wife and you've been told there are "issues" with the pregnancy....but we can't tell you EXACTLY what those issues are just yet. The baby SHOULD be arriving.....well, shortly, we think. Meanwhile your friends have had their babies arrive on time and healthy. Sadly, I'm not sure I still want a new baby anymore. I'm tired of all the up and down hurry up and wait.

It's like having a pregnant wife and you've been told there are "issues" with the pregnancy....but we can't tell you EXACTLY what those issues are just yet. The baby SHOULD be arriving.....well, shortly, we think. Meanwhile your friends have had their babies arrive on time and healthy. Sadly, I'm not sure I still want a new baby anymore. I'm tired of all the up and down hurry up and wait.

Once you cut the umbilical cord it will all be smiles and good memories... :)

So why hasn't he posted any footage from the Inspire yet? He has had it for 2 days now, not even a "first flight" video? It seems like a handful of people have them in hand but still no footage. very interesting isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions