Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First proper flight

Reaction score
I got my Inspire 1 a while back but since I live in a busy city I've been pretty much limited to short test flights in confined areas. Earlier this week I got to go up to the mountains and I obviously brought the Inspire with me.

I was a bit hesitant as the specifications on the DJI website state that operating temperature is no lower than -10 Celsius and we were currently experiencing -20. But I ensured the battery was fully charged and warmed up before the flight. The DJI GO app did warn me that the battery was cold and flight performance was limited but after letting the drone hover for a few minutes it seemed like things were a-ok and I took off. Loved it though I am contemplating getting the battery insulation stickers.

One thing I definitely need to figure out though are the video recording settings. For now I just left everything on auto and put on a ND8 filter on it. Not sure if I am completely satisfied with the quality there so there must be some adjustments I should be making.

So, I guess it's a maiden voyage of sorts and I figured it was worthy of a Youtube video. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianlara9389