Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First Time - Can't connect to the DJI GO App

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.com.au
I just got my Inspire last week and I've not been able to connect the AC in the DJI GO App. I immediately did the firmware upgrade and it passed on the AC but it said the controller was already up to date. I try to connect the aircraft in DJI GO and I never get "Enter Aircraft View". I've gone thru resetting and waiting for a few minutes before loading DJI GO but can't connect the AC. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the App. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S Octacore with 3gb RAM.

Do I have a dud aircraft coz I need to return it for an exchange or something.

Can you try another divice sounds like an issue with your tablet , I use the IPad Air 2 and never had a problem.

did you bind the ac to the tx?

oops, i mean. try deleting, and re loading the app.

Can you try another divice sounds like an issue with your tablet , I use the IPad Air 2 and never had a problem.

I have 2 seperate Galaxy Tab S's. I don't use Apple, other than for editing. I've tried both tablets, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no go. The Phantom 3 Pro will instantly connect, no problem.

I can't find a link button on the aircraft where there should be one. Should I try to connect without the gimbal? I do have a red and green blinking light on the tail of the AC and green light on the RC.

I just spoke to DJI support and they reckon it's a faulty USB and to exchange it at the dealer. Good thing they are relatively close, about an 1.5hrs driving time from me.

I just spoke to DJI support and they reckon it's a faulty USB and to exchange it at the dealer. Good thing they are relatively close, about an 1.5hrs driving time from me.

I had exactly the same problem with my RC's USB port. Sent back to DJI for repairs... took several weeks but works perfectly now (or should, but that's a different issue that has more to do with trees than electronics :eek:).

I also had this same issue where my brand new setup did not work because of faulty usb port.

It seems a bunch of people are having this issue. I guess Dji quality control doesn't test usb ports. They need to add that to their pre-ship checklist!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah