Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First video

It makes for a nice tripod in the sky, doesn't it? Just a question, I saw some propellers. Did you have your landing gear up?

It makes for a nice tripod in the sky, doesn't it? Just a question, I saw some propellers. Did you have your landing gear up?
Landing gear was up. Sometimes you see props if camera is angled up and a gust of wind comes

Nice video Jason. That's a difficult, fast moving subject. I assume single controller? I would imagine using dual controllers, you could get some awesome shots! Nice job!
Yes, single controller. I have two but there was only two of us at the field.

That is a the sanctioned flying field at Warner park. Not sure about Davidson county parks in general

That is a the sanctioned flying field at Warner park. Not sure about Davidson county parks in general

Hi all,

I live in Brentwood, TN as well. I've looked over Davidson/Nashville parks websites and haven't found any regulations regarding drones. I thought about calling one of the numbers in the sites, but figured I'd get an instant "No you can't." response. I've flown at Steeplechase a couple of times when I first got my Inspire1. Quite, with not many people around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips