Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flameshow w. music & Fireworks. Amazingly stabil and impressive.

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk
Shot a Flameshow (flames synced with music) and a Firework show this wkd. The fireworks company wanted the full Flameshow from a fixed position - and the Inspire was rock steady throughout the whole show. Had to land and change batt's after the Flameshow, so I didn't get the first part of the fireworks, only the grand finale.

It looked like it was shot from a fixed position (there was no wind, but the stability was amazing nonetheless). Using Lyhn Phan's adapter plates and T-Motor CF props (14x4.8). The result is amazing. Can't wait to see the difference at night with the X5.

Check out the show here:

Reactions: DaBone and LockMD
Very,very nice.Did you choose the music with the fireworks?If so your choice was great!:cool:

I'm interested in knowing how you filmed the fireworks at that angle with an Inspire 1. I lead to believe that the drone wasn't in the air because it looks like it would have to be lower than the display with the camera point upwards at the sky.

Hej - seems like it needs a password to see it, or is it just me that is to late out? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop