Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

flight controller

Reaction score
cant find whats the flight controller used in the inspire

anybody knows?
thanks!

As explained to me by DJI, it is a new flight controller in the Inspire. They said an announcement is coming soon.

Am very interested to know the electronics. Frankly, all those parts seem to be contained in the small head under the white canopy, and this is the main reason holding me back on it, especially all those sensors and wires are so compact and I doubt on the overall reliability.

Am sorry if this is wrong place to ask this but a little confused , Am I correct that with only 1 TX by yourself you can't do 360 with the camera and it will not do a straight down shot ?

No you can lock onto a target and fly around it, not legit 360 user control but still will allow the cam to move 360 with one user

You can tilt the camera straight down using the tilt wheel on the controller. But you have no rotation control of the camera you have to rotate the entire craft as far as we know so far. It would be great if they are allowed for camera control with a single controller when flying waypoints. It seems that part of the app is not fully baked yet so we won't know for a while what they will ultimately support.

Thanks Guys ! Really like the way this thing looks but having to use 2 TX's for all is a killer for me right now and maybe they will fix it so all can be accessed from 1 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi