Flight log

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the logs directly from the drone itself?

Since the last update the DJI app crashed every flight and I don't have the flight logs in the app. I asked the online support, but the method they wrote not works for me, I don't have the menu item that needed for the process. I don't know it is possible or not, this is why I'm asking here.

They have never been reliable since the Inspire 1 first appeared together with the first incarnation of DJI Go.
Keep logs separately and do not rely on the app.

Logs are saved in drone as .dat - file. DJI assistant 2 has an option to download files and view graphs. Alternative method to view is Excel which requires .dat file converter: DatCon
There is also another viewer for converted files: CsvView.
These are very handy softwares for analysing drone behaviour deeper, such as propel rattling vibrations.

Thank You very much! I try DJI assistant, I hope I can do it. Another question, what app is reliable to use with the Inspire 2, other than DJI Go? I don't need any special functions, only the live video feed and the standard things, like battery percentage and etc.

Ok, I'm lost... Tried to connect the Inspire 2 to my laptop and DJI assistant 2, I see the option flight records, but I don't see the SD card icon that mentioned in the popup. What do I do wrong?

Edit: ok I got it. it was a driver problem in windows 10 but now I see the dat files... [emoji4]

Last edited: