Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight log

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the logs directly from the drone itself?

Since the last update the DJI app crashed every flight and I don't have the flight logs in the app. I asked the online support, but the method they wrote not works for me, I don't have the menu item that needed for the process. I don't know it is possible or not, this is why I'm asking here.

Is it possible to get the logs directly from the drone itself?

Since the last update the DJI app crashed every flight and I don't have the flight logs in the app. I asked the online support, but the method they wrote not works for me, I don't have the menu item that needed for the process. I don't know it is possible or not, this is why I'm asking here.
They have never been reliable since the Inspire 1 first appeared together with the first incarnation of DJI Go.
Keep logs separately and do not rely on the app.

Logs are saved in drone as .dat - file. DJI assistant 2 has an option to download files and view graphs. Alternative method to view is Excel which requires .dat file converter: DatCon
There is also another viewer for converted files: CsvView.
These are very handy softwares for analysing drone behaviour deeper, such as propel rattling vibrations.

Thank You very much! I try DJI assistant, I hope I can do it. Another question, what app is reliable to use with the Inspire 2, other than DJI Go? I don't need any special functions, only the live video feed and the standard things, like battery percentage and etc.

Ok, I'm lost... Tried to connect the Inspire 2 to my laptop and DJI assistant 2, I see the option flight records, but I don't see the SD card icon that mentioned in the popup. What do I do wrong?

Edit: ok I got it. it was a driver problem in windows 10 but now I see the dat files... [emoji4]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pl500examdumps