Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Record

Reaction score
Is the Flight Record available anywhere other than the User Center in the app?

Is there any way to access this data online? Or download it?

You can save it to the cloud and download it in the user center. In the iOS you can down load the Flight Data Recording via a USB connection to your computer. That is under the Advanced setting.

Thanks, Ed.

You can save it to the cloud and download it in the user center.
Is there a user center online somewhere? If so where?

In the iOS you can down load the Flight Data Recording via a USB connection to your computer. That is under the Advanced setting.
Is this available in the officially supported Android app? What format is the data in?

My first flight created a log but my second one did not. Unsure what I might have done to prevent. Is it on the SD card? Can I get it back?

flight records are still not be able to sync between different devices. i have ipad for playing main. and then i have 3 more android tabs that can sync with those records. maybe its between ios and android. not sure.

I have sync'd all of my flights in the Flight Record area of the User Center by pressing the cloud icon at the top right. However, I'm not sure what it does, if anything. I login to my DJI account on a desktop and there's nowhere to review flights, nor does it indicate the registration of my Inspire 1 under "My Registered Products." Very confused (and a bit uneasy) about where my data is being uploaded to, and what it's being used for if it isn't for my own personal record keeping...

Ed, how do users view and delete the data that has been sync'd to the cloud?

flight records are still not be able to sync between different devices. i have ipad for playing main. and then i have 3 more android tabs that can sync with those records. maybe its between ios and android. not sure.

There is a difference and so yes right now they cannot be shared. DJI is aware of this and is working on a solution.

Sorry, but I did not understood why some flight get recorded telemetry and others do not. Why?

I have sync'd all of my flights in the Flight Record area of the User Center by pressing the cloud icon at the top right. However, I'm not sure what it does, if anything. I login to my DJI account on a desktop and there's nowhere to review flights, nor does it indicate the registration of my Inspire 1 under "My Registered Products." Very confused (and a bit uneasy) about where my data is being uploaded to, and what it's being used for if it isn't for my own personal record keeping...

Ed, how do users view and delete the data that has been sync'd to the cloud?

You can remove a flight log and then sync. It should remove the copy from the cloud. Don't go conspiracy on me. It was so users could have a permanent record of their flights. You do not have to load your flights to the cloud if you are concerned.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Thanks for the fast response, Tahoe. My problem (in short) is that of about 12 flights, only 6 or 7 are recorded.

Don't know how to do this, but take in mind that you have made about 12 flights. When you go to see the flight recordings you notice that only about half of them shows on the app.
Is this something to do with the cloud button?

Don't know how to do this, but take in mind that you have made about 12 flights. When you go to see the flight recordings you notice that only about half of them shows on the app.
Is this something to do with the cloud button?

I am not sure. That is what I am trying to find out.

Ok, so I'll be allways looking the the thread to see if you found the answer. Thank you, Tahoe. ;-)

You can remove a flight log and then sync. It should remove the copy from the cloud. Don't go conspiracy on me. It was so users could have a permanent record of their flights. You do not have to load your flights to the cloud if you are concerned.

Thanks Ed,

No conspiracy theory here, I appreciate the idea of the feature but I am just wondering what the sync function is for if not to view your data online. Is its sole purpose to re-sync after an FW update, or am I missing something?

Thanks Ed,

No conspiracy theory here, I appreciate the idea of the feature but I am just wondering what the sync function is for if not to view your data online. Is its sole purpose to re-sync after an FW update, or am I missing something?

In the beta apps when you upgraded you lost all the flight data. It was a PITA. Now you can save the flights to the cloud and and after an upgrade resync the flight logs to the App.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa