Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FLIR on The Deuce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dec

Reaction score
Any1 hearing anything about XTs on the Inspire 2 ? One would think (well maybe not with DJI) that if the XT works on the M210, and the X4S/X5S works on the M210, then the XT 'should' be able to work on the Deuce . . . right?

Why would you want a FLIR camera on a high end cinema drone? The I2 is specific to professional filmmaking. I'm sure DJI will never install a codec to support the XT on the I2, don't forget the processing is now done on the I2 and not in the camera so fitting it is one thing but getting an image is another big issue.
So clearly they have a "consumer drone", a "professional filmmaking" and an "Enterprise drone" and i'm sure they will keep then isolated product lines. You want to fly an FLIR then buy a M200 series. Want to make a movie then use an I2.

Any1 hearing anything about XTs on the Inspire 2 ? One would think (well maybe not with DJI) that if the XT works on the M210, and the X4S/X5S works on the M210, then the XT 'should' be able to work on the Deuce . . . right?
Please use the search function first before posting up another thread on an already covered subject.

FLIR/Thermal on I2?

This one closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam