Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fly sight Black pearl?

Are you going to use a second monitor?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
image.jpg I am curious if anyone is using the Flysight black pearl on a tripod setup as an additional monitor? Or any other setup? If so please share with us :)

I personally use the BP daily and enjoy selling what I use.. There's other monitors out there that are ok.. Personally if mounting the monitor on the radio, I hate the extra weight but the BP has an internal battery as well as 5.8 dual diversity receivers and isn't too heavy..

Let me know if you guys need any, we have a ton in stock..
http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/...fpv-diversity-rx-5-8ghz-32ch-slim-design.html

Chad

So, are you guys running an HDMI to the black pearl, or are you able to receive the signal using the built-in receiver in the black pearl?

So, are you guys running an HDMI to the black pearl, or are you able to receive the signal using the built-in receiver in the black pearl?
No - It would be used as an HDMI external monitor only in this situation.
The BP can only receive analogue 5.8ghz frequencies - The Inspire is a digitally encoded downlink.

No - It would be used as an HDMI external monitor only in this situation.
The BP can only receive analogue 5.8ghz frequencies - The Inspire is a digitally encoded downlink.
Thank you, sir! That's exactly what I needed to know!

I wouldn't go buying a BlackPearl if you're only going to use it as your second monitor. You'll be paying for a diversity receiver that you can't use where as you can buy (for about the same money) a 10 inch HDMI monitor from ReadyMade RC (www.rmrc.com) that gives you a much clearer and larger screen and it can have any 2.4 or 5.8 ghz input attached if you need to use it for other purposes. I sold my Blackpearl because I didn't think it was very good and it's internal battery was pretty ****. I replaced it with the 10 inch monitor and and Immersion Duo 5.8 receiver which is awesome. I can also use it as my 2nd monitor for the Inspire

I wouldn't go buying a BlackPearl if you're only going to use it as your second monitor. You'll be paying for a diversity receiver that you can't use where as you can buy (for about the same money) a 10 inch HDMI monitor from ReadyMade RC (www.rmrc.com) that gives you a much clearer and larger screen and it can have any 2.4 or 5.8 ghz input attached if you need to use it for other purposes. I sold my Blackpearl because I didn't think it was very good and it's internal battery was pretty ****. I replaced it with the 10 inch monitor and and Immersion Duo 5.8 receiver which is awesome. I can also use it as my 2nd monitor for the Inspire
Yeah - Hence the reason for asking if they were able to receive signal via the black pearl. I'm already running it with a 7" TFT field monitor, but I was trying to find a way of cutting the cord.

View attachment 239 I am curious if anyone is using the Flysight black pearl on a tripod setup as an additional monitor? Or any other setup? If so please share with us :)
I have one but its menu system stopped working so i cant change settings. So now i cant use as a wireless rf monitor cause i cant change the RF channels and it only works as HDMI but not happy (anymore)

If anyone's interested, I'm selling my new Black Pearl monitor since upgrading to Inspire 1 / iPad Air 2. PM if anyone's interested, I'll posting on Ebay next week.

If anyone's interested, I'm selling my new Black Pearl monitor since upgrading to Inspire 1 / iPad Air 2. PM if anyone's interested, I'll posting on Ebay next week.
You can always use it as an external monitor for the Inspire via HDMI! ;)

I personally use the BP daily and enjoy selling what I use.. There's other monitors out there that are ok.. Personally if mounting the monitor on the radio, I hate the extra weight but the BP has an internal battery as well as 5.8 dual diversity receivers and isn't too heavy..

Let me know if you guys need any, we have a ton in stock..
Black Pearl 7" HD LCD Screen FPV Diversity Rx 5.8GHz 32CH Slim Design NEW FOLDING SUN SHADE Free Express Shipping

Chad
What cable would I need to connect to controller?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa