Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FlyHighUSA

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Hello everyone!
My name is Ralph and I along with my wife Laura are the owners of FlyHighUSA we eat, sleep, build, customize, and of course fly anything that can fly. Every since the dawn of the multi-rotor world I have been hooked. As a young boy flying my Piper J-3 Cub with my father on our farm I learned to love anything that had to do with flying. He and I built many different birds over the years. I went on to branch out into heli's, nitro cars, sail planes etc... basically anything that I could get my hands on I flew. The multi-rotor world really changed things for me, the ability to hover stably and get great video and pics, well it started a fire inside me that has only gotten stronger with time. A few years ago I really got serious and started buying the latest tech available but I found the support and teaching aspect was very lacking to say the least. I wanted to change all that by building a drone company that would provide service for the life of the products it sells, We did just that!!! FlyHighUSA offers full lifetime support on all of our products, we want to be the first line of help when that unavoidable problem rears it's ugly head. I have found most issues can be resolved quite quickly by phone. I joined this forum for many reasons but the main one is I saw how a lot of you out there were willing to take your time to help someone you didn't even know, I wanted to be a part of that process as this is my motto in life. Yes FlyHighUSA sells all things DJI and others and we definitely are here if any of you need to purchase anything but for me it is much bigger than just selling a product. I love the fellowship of belonging to something larger than us all. We welcome you to stop by and take a look at our site, heck better yet come by our shop for a day of fun flying together. Thanks for all of the warm welcomes and the things I have already learned here on the forum. We hope we can be a benefit to all of you and further the multi-rotor world as a whole. God Bless, see you soon.
Respectfully,
Ralph
FlyHighUSA

Reactions: The Editor and Mazz
Hi Ralph,
Been talking to Chnjab for about an hour or so today about the same topics you guy were discussing. He told me he had been talking to you. Maybe I'll buy some items from your establishment. I'd be interested in the UAV you two were discussing. It sound like you are a fair guy that goes all out to make your customers happy.
See Ya

Hi Ralph,
Been talking to Chnjab for about an hour or so today about the same topics you guy were discussing. He told me he had been talking to you. Maybe I'll buy some items from your establishment. I'd be interested in the UAV you two were discussing. It sound like you are a fair guy that goes all out to make your customers happy.
See Ya
Here is my cell number give me a call anytime would be glad to help 270-473-1409

Reactions: lrh111
Kudos to @FlyHighUSA again! He has done it all over again, and again!

I know many of you already know, but I am sure there are some that don't know him. He is highly supportive through the entire process, and delivers as stated. I highly recommend giving him a call if you are thinking about making a purchase.

P1010737 2.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop