Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying two at same location

Has anyone here flown two I1s with RCs side by side, or a few feet from each other? Any radio interference?
I have not done this with my Inspire 1's but I HAVE done this with a pair of P4P's with no problem at all. Both my P4P's were set to 2.4GHz, which is the frequency band the Inspires operate in.

D

Has anyone here flown two I1s with RCs side by side, or a few feet from each other? Any radio interference?
I’ve flown my I2 with an I1 (flown by my friend) side by side around 20-50ft apart in parallel. No radio issues. Everything worked fine. I believe we were both in 2.4Ghz range, though if there was a lot of WIFI activity I suppose we could have run one in 2.4ghz and one in 5.8ghz. We were practicing for a shoot where we needed to track a delivery drone.

I’ve flown my I2 with an I1 (flown by my friend) side by side around 20-50ft apart in parallel. No radio issues. Everything worked fine. I believe we were both in 2.4Ghz range, though if there was a lot of WIFI activity I suppose we could have run one in 2.4ghz and one in 5.8ghz. We were practicing for a shoot where we needed to track a delivery drone.
Thanks.

There's a group of drone pilots in El Paso, Texas (El Paso Drone Hive??) who fly every weekend. They fly dozens of DJI drones of all different models all the time in the same area at the same time. So I would guess it's no problem.

D

I've operated 2 x I2 at the same location within just a few metres of each other over 2 days, with no problems

We probably would've seen reports of such interference by now from all the drone meetups (where people meet up and fly their drones at roughly the same time) LOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko