Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FOIA Request Reveals FAA UAS Enforcement Data

Amazing how many reports are from other operators dropping the dime on their competition.

"Dear FAA, Blue Sky Photography is using a drone for aerial work and don't have authorization."

or

"Dear FAA, XYZ Real Estate is using a drone for real estate and I can't, so please make them stop."

Amazing how many reports are from other operators dropping the dime on their competition.

"Dear FAA, Blue Sky Photography is using a drone for aerial work and don't have authorization."

or

"Dear FAA, XYZ Real Estate is using a drone for real estate and I can't, so please make them stop."

Business isn't playground games. If you put the time and money into doing it legally, then by all means eat the cheese on the people who are taking a shortcut. I see nothing wrong with that.

Business isn't playground games. If you put the time and money into doing it legally, then by all means eat the cheese on the people who are taking a shortcut. I see nothing wrong with that.

Then you won't mind posting your real name here and website :)

I am a Crime Scene Investigator with a large central U.S. State, why you need my name I don't know. If you figure out the state just put .gov after it and whalla.. you have my website. I can assure you we are doing it legally.

I am a Crime Scene Investigator with a large central U.S. State, why you need my name I don't know. If you figure out the state just put .gov after it and whalla.. you have my website. I can assure you we are doing it legally.
Let me guess, "Illinois"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradeepnama123