Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale : 2 Sets of TB-50 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per our classified listing requirements.

Where are these items?
What currency are you selling/asking. This is an international forum and there are 39 countries that use the dollar.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I too am interested in set “B” only. But I wanna know where they will be shipped from and how much the shipping is.

@jps0727 - please answer my question above and as @Phil DeVore mentions.
It is part of our classifieds posting requirements that this information is included.
It is even more pertinent when it comes to shipping high capacity lithium polymer cells.

@jps0727 - I have asked you to provide location and currency (as well as another member asking for the same information).
Last chance before I delete the listing.

So are you going to provide the information asked for from my last post or not? Without that information I cannot purchase these batteries!!

@jps0727 - I have asked you to provide location and currency (as well as another member asking for the same information).
Last chance before I delete the listing.
Is this post for real? I am leery of purchasing these products without having the information I and you have repeatedly asked for. Please advise me about the listing. Thanks

I agree with you about shutting down this post and I will definitely not be purchasing these items from someone who is unwilling to follow the rules here in Inspire Pilots. There’s just too many scammers out there who want to rip us pilots off however they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo