Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For Sale (Inspire 1 V2.0 with accessories)

Reaction score
I bought the I1 brand new and have logged maybe 10 hours on the unit or slightly longer. A few missions did not download properly but it is less than 12 hours. The following is what I am selling as a complete package which I think is priced very well for a quick sell. This aircraft has never been crashed or in inclement weather.

DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera- $1799
64GB MicroSD card- $20
Owoda CNC Al thumb sticks- $9
(2) Silicone blue controller cover- $26
4 in 1 Inspire battery charger- $57
Drone Crates wheeled version landing gear down- $419
(4) TB48 extended batteries bought with low charge cycles from a drone company- $360. A fifth TB48 is included but has a bad cell but works great for using to set up the system so you do not use actual flight battery.
Extra TB47 battery- $159
Phantom Angel battery discharger(storage mode) and cycle phase- $99
ND filter- Not sure what the cost was if any????

I have a total of over $2800 invested. My price is $1650 in person (North Carolina located) but shipped would have to figure out a cost to the CONUS. My payment method I will accept is PayPal as a gift so I do not incur the % fee. Shipping is via UPS and I will quote a rough price for that when I have a destination.

I1.jpg I2.jpg I3.jpg I4.jpg I5.jpg I6.jpg I7.jpg I8.jpg

NO SEPARATING OF ANY PART/TOTAL UNIT AND ACCESSORY SALE.

Last edited:
I bought the I1 brand new and have logged maybe 10 hours on the unit or slightly longer. A few missions did not download properly but it is less than 12 hours. The following is what I am selling as a complete package which I think is priced very well for a quick sell. This aircraft has never been crashed or in inclement weather.

DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 with X3 camera- $1799
64GB MicroSD card- $20
Owoda CNC Al thumb sticks- $9
(2) Silicone blue controller cover- $26
4 in 1 Inspire battery charger- $57
Drone Crates wheeled version landing gear down- $419
(4) TB48 extended batteries bought with low charge cycles from a drone company- $360. A fifth TB48 is included but has a bad cell but works great for using to set up the system so you do not use actual flight battery.
Extra TB47 battery- $159
Phantom Angel battery discharger(storage mode) and cycle phase- $99
ND filter- Not sure what the cost was if any????

I have a total of over $2800 invested. My price is $1650 in person but shipped would have to figure out a cost to the CONUS. My payment method I will accept is PayPal as a gift so I do not incur the % fee. Shipping is via UPS and I will quote a rough price for that when I have a destination.

View attachment 20226 View attachment 20227 View attachment 20228 View attachment 20229 View attachment 20230 View attachment 20231 View attachment 20232 View attachment 20233

NO SEPARATING OF ANY PART/TOTAL UNIT AND ACCESSORY SALE.

Items location? (Assuming pickup)

Any takers before I advertise on other sites and even Ebay? This is a great price for a well maintained UAS.

Shipping now included to CONUS. This is a very nice system and a reason why it has been well received and thought of by DJI owners.

Battery and UAS stats via Air Data:

Batteries:
T1 was manuf. on 10-12-16/9 total charges/1 hr. 47 mins. flight time
T2 was manuf. on 8-24-16/9 total charges/1 hr. 35 mins. flight time
T3 was manuf. on 5-22-15/28 total charges/1 hr. 16 mins. flight time (This is the compromised battery)
T4 was manuf. on 4-18-15/28 total charges/2 hr. flight time
T5 was manuf. on 1-6-16/51 total charges/1 hr. 20 mins. flight time
T6 was manuf. on 6-27-15/32 total charges/1 hr. 28 mins flight time
T7 was manuf. on 1-15-16/51 total charges/1 hr. flight time

The Air Data uses a algorithm for computing charges based on a few parameters. All the T48 batteries I bought from a drone company that got them on a trade in from a customer that did commercial work. So they were slightly used when I got them

The UAS itself was purchased new by myself on 2-17-17 and it has 72 flights logged with a total air time of 8 hr. 17 mins. 58 seconds.

This system has always been used in great weather and never crashed. I used it commercially with my business to do road projects for DOT and other things.

Last PD or I will just keep this machine as a backup to my new machine. I will take $1550 PayPal as gift shipped CONUS or $1500 in person transaction with cash in hand.

This folks is a killer deal if you do not know it......so as I know many here have a machine but if you have a friend that is looking to buy a great system send them this way.

Thank you for looking.

Last chance with reasonable offer......I will consider each offer but no guarantee. Heading to CL and/or Flea-Bay next!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop