Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FOR SALE Inspire 2 w/ X7 LOADED!

Reaction score
Item has been sold. 3/13/19

I'm selling my I2 (in EXCELLENT CONDITION) Flown it approx. 20 times. It has been handled with great care and stored most of the time. Comes complete with the following...

I'm getting some requests to buy pieces so I just want to be clear that I'm selling this as a whole lot. I will not be splitting this up piece-meal. thanks

Video:

Total value of $14,350 can be yours for $8,400. Buyer pays for shipping.

INSPIRE 2 $13,400 Value
I2 with standard items
1 Zenmuse X7
1 16mm Lens
1 24mm Lens
1 50mm Lens
1 Cinema DNG Key
1 CineSSD 480GB
1 DJI CineSSD Station
6 (8 total) additional batteries
1 extra controller
1 GPS Module for controller
1 Car Charger
1 spare propellers
1 spare high altitude propellers
1 Remote Controller Charging Cable

CASE $600 Value
1 Go Professional Cases Hard Case - Go Professional CasesHard Case for DJI Inspire 2, Cendence, CrystalSky, and X7 Camera (Landing Mode)

FILTERS $350 Value
1 PolarPro Filter 6-Pack (CP, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND8, ND16, ND32) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018AVA7A8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1 Firecrest ND 46mm Neutral density ND 3 (10 Stops) Filter - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RCQ7SD2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1 Firecrest ND 46mm Neutral density ND 1.5 (5 Stops) Filter - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RCQ7NLY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I live in Florida USA so US Dollars only.
Cash or PayPal

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 95
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    733.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    642.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Is this still available. If it is what form of payment would you accept, PayPal, credit card or cashiers check?

Is this still available. If it is what form of payment would you accept, PayPal, credit card or cashiers check?

Cash is always preferred if you can pick it up in person (I live in St Pete FL) but PayPal would be fine as well. If using PayPal and since this is not a business transaction the money needs to be sent as a friend/family to avoid fees.

Reactions: Joris Van den Hauwe
[Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to pick it up in FL but since I live in Bryn Mawr PA and won't be in your neck of the woods until late April that won't be possible. I need a day to break the news to my wife and make arrangement for the money to get into PayPal. You can email me directly at [email protected]. Also let me know how it would be shipped and the cost. Also are there any problems I should know about and is DJI car available for this?QUOTE="zjdoliver, post: 195038, member: 43730"]Cash is always preferred if you can pick it up in person (I live in St Pete FL) but PayPal would be fine as well. If using PayPal and since this is not a business transaction the money needs to be sent as a friend/family to avoid fees.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't come back to you earlier, sorry. I am interested in your offer. Is it still for sale? I will be in the US (Florida and NY) in march. I am doing right now investigation about how to import goods from US to Europe but the goal is to pick it up and pay you in cash (or Paypal in advance) and bring it directly as luggage back to Europe. Please let me know and we can discuss via my private émail adres. [email protected]
Thanks,
Joris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko