Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

For sale Laowa 7.5mm lens

Reaction score
I’ve got a pristine Laowa 7.5mm wide angle lens for sale. It’s the lightweight black version.
I’ve only used it twice on my x5s camera on my Inspire 2.
Original purchase price was $549 from Adorama but I’ll sell it for $375 plus shipping fees. Paypal only!!
If interested let me know and I’ll send more pictures.
Since nobody has been interested in it I’m going to drop the price down to $300!!!
Surely someone is interested in this excellent wide angle lens???

Attachments

• 7011DBDA-7DA2-4DF2-A78A-FB5C59620BF4.jpeg
    7011DBDA-7DA2-4DF2-A78A-FB5C59620BF4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Does anyone know if this works on an Inspire 1 Pro with X5? I don't think this lens has a CPU so what I'm wondering is mostly in terms of fit.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Does anyone know if this works on an Inspire 1 Pro with X5? I don't think this lens has a CPU so what I'm wondering is mostly in terms of fit.
I ended up getting one and can confirm that it does indeed work. Doesn't know there is a lens attached of course, but it still works.

The one I got which like yours was the red ringed aerial version, was $300. It didn’t have a hood though, which I figured I did not need, but it turns out that the lens is actually too light for the X5, so I’m having to add extra weight to the front of the lens to balance it out. So in hindsight, I probably should’ve gotten one with a hood. I think your price is in the ballpark. Knowing what I do now, I would’ve been happy paying $350 for one with a hood.

I’ve got a pristine Laowa 7.5mm wide angle lens for sale. It’s the lightweight black version.
I’ve only used it twice on my x5s camera on my Inspire 2.
Original purchase price was $549 from Adorama but I’ll sell it for $375 plus shipping fees. Paypal only!!
If interested let me know and I’ll send more pictures.
Since nobody has been interested in it I’m going to drop the price down to $300!!!
Surely someone is interested in this excellent wide angle lens???
Thats an insane deal!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44