Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Found see my reply below. Repository of legacy Inspire 1 firmware versions

Reaction score
Hello I am looking to downgrade my Inspire 1 Pro firmware version to WM610_FW_V01.08.00.bin. While there is a ton of useful topics on the overall process I can't find one that talks about where the actual legacy versions can be downloaded. The panorobot links that are mentioned do not work anymore.

If anyone as a link to the repository that would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Last edited:
Also have a look at Dank-download
Thank you, yes I found that link shortly after finding this one. I am still stuck on the V01.11.01.50 FW version. Question. Should I immediately quit the downgrade process if the camera doesn't do the d.d.d.d The camera does it's normal spin around like it does on a regular start up but it doesn't do anything beyond that.

If your having problems rolling back your firmware, make sure you have a blank file named WM610_FW_DEBUG on your sd card. It’s needed to roll back from 1.11.01.50

If your having problems rolling back your firmware, make sure you have a blank file named WM610_FW_DEBUG on your sd card. It’s needed to roll back from 1.11.01.50
I forgot to reply back to you that I did successfully get the downgrade to work. Now I am working on the 32 channel hack.

Reactions: pallol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters