Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Four Inspire 1 batteries for parts or rebuild

Reaction score
I have four batteries.... one TB47 and three TB48

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $125+shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA. Not sure of the restrictions of shipping this many batteries. I will pack them with foam packing/spacing to keep them all apart.

Reaction score

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $125+shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA. Not sure of the restrictions of shipping this many batteries. I will pack them with foam packing/spacing to keep them all apart.
how much for just the inspire pro and do you have photos...thanks

Reaction score
how much for just the inspire pro and do you have photos...thanks
I have an Inspire 1 not a Pro.

I'd like to get $750 for the Inspire 1 along with the 2nd controller for running the camera by a 2nd person.

I'll be posting a separate post for that in the next day or so.

Reaction score

I am interested in the batteries, how much are you selling them for?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badscorpion