Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Four Inspire 1 batteries for parts or rebuild

Reaction score
I have four batteries.... one TB47 and three TB48

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $125+shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA. Not sure of the restrictions of shipping this many batteries. I will pack them with foam packing/spacing to keep them all apart.

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $125+shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA. Not sure of the restrictions of shipping this many batteries. I will pack them with foam packing/spacing to keep them all apart.
how much for just the inspire pro and do you have photos...thanks

how much for just the inspire pro and do you have photos...thanks
I have an Inspire 1 not a Pro.

I'd like to get $750 for the Inspire 1 along with the 2nd controller for running the camera by a 2nd person.

I'll be posting a separate post for that in the next day or so.

I am interested in the batteries, how much are you selling them for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips