Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Free Video Editing Tools

Reaction score
Do you guys know any free video editing tools that allow me to alter color settings, lighting, sharpness, cropping, transsions, effects or filters and allow me to export output into different video formats?!

I am running Windows 8.1 64-bit

Do you guys know any free video editing tools that allow me to alter color settings, lighting, sharpness, cropping, transsions, effects or filters and allow me to export output into different video formats?!

Switch to an Apple and it comes free with iMovie to which is great!

Do any of you have any luck importing to an iPad to edit with iMovie and if so how do you guys prefer to get the files on the iPad?

Try Filmora Wondershare...For a novice (like myself) it is a great bit of software. It is not free, but does allow you to test it out - although it does watermark any exported video until licensed.

The licensing options are pretty cost effective, and the software is very user friendly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44